Sexual Flow = Financial Flow
The easiest way to get rich is to have more sex.
More gourmet sex.
That is, sex which is infused with the power of surrender. Sex where you let go, emotionally open and let yourself be seen.
If you are feeling financially stuck, chances are that you are sexually stuck.
Sexual energy is life force energy. It creates new life. If you aren’t creating babies, you need to be directing that energy somewhere. If you don’t, it will invert back on you in all sorts of destructive ways, creating everything from depression to weight gain to health problems to zero cash flow.
You have the creative power of the universe at your genitals. Use it.
1) Have regular sex. If not with a partner, then with yourself. Set up weekly sex dates, or several times a week. Hey, even try a 30-day sex challenge to kick things off. This energy needs to be kept moving, or it will get stuck and implode.
2) Use sexual ailments as barometers. Any problem in the reproductive organs is simply dammed up sexual energy. You name it, whatever it manifests as on the physical plane in your breasts, prostate, cervix, womb—it is only the expression of stuck energy somewhere connected to your sexuality.
It’s a sign that instead of expressing your energy outward into the world, it is inverting on you can causing pain and dis-ease.
Take that as a sign that you have to reverse the flow.
I see this a lot with clients. Especially in women and the appearance of cysts. When I question them about their sexual history, there is always a correlation to suppressed sexual energy.
3) Your “financial difficulties” are manmade. Meaning, you made them. Take responsibility. Money is energy. Money is the universe affirming back to you that you have stepped up to your game, and are giving it your all.
If you are just dialing it in, if you haven’t fully connected to your path and are not giving your gifts, your bank balance will reflect that.
Not sure what your gifts are?
Here’s a hint: the closer you get to the truth of your gifts, the more money you make.
For years, I was in “exploration” mode, or I was doing some version of what I do now, but not yet in its fully realized form. When I got bolder, put myself out there more and fully owned my gifts, the universe responded with more money.
4) Your libido = life force. Carl Jung said that on a psychological level, the libido is our drive to individuate, to express our unique gifts in the world. You tap into that much more easily when you are tuned into your sexual energy.
At times, when I feel excited about doing something, when I’m poised at the precipice or big risk, I feel a tingling in my genitals. I’m so excited, that I’m sexually excited.
AND, the precursor to this was me fully connecting to my sexual energy. I opened up the floodgates of my enormous sexual appetite—which really is an appetite for life, because sexual energy and creative energy are one in the same, remember?—and the financial abundance poured in.
5) Clear the blocks in your sexual relationship. This applies to both your relationship with sex and within an intimate partnership. If you carry internalized sexual oppression (and we all do), it weighs you down until you confront it.
If there are blocks in your relationship, it will show up as impeded cash flow.
One couple I was working with had decades of financial instability. This mirrored their marital blocks. Once we worked on clearing those blocks, they experienced a financial ease that had eluded them for years. Literally, the phone calls kept coming with invitations to work after we processed a major block that had been sitting in the space for years.
- By Kim Anami
About the Author: Kim Anami is a woman on a mission: to illuminate the direct and profound connection between ravishing sex and a thriving life. As a Life and Intimacy Coach, she has propelled thousands of people into higher stratospheres of intimacy, sensuality and creativity. With a spiritual synthesis of Taoism, Tantra, Transpersonal psychology, philosophy and two decades of coaching and workshop curation, plus an unapologetic penchant for luxury sex toys, she brings a unique fusion of wit, wisdom, and orgasmic inspiration. Her musings on love, life and sex have graced the pages of Playboy and radio and television programs with audiences ranging from 50K to 7 million. With a book out in 2013 and an array of digital programs, Kim’s bodacious empire is touching minds, hearts—and other areas—by the millions. Explore her exquisite retreats, salons and 1-on-1 offerings, at KimAnami.com.